Wearing your jewellery
- Other jewellers might recommend the following, however at Diosa we advise the complete opposite for we are confident about the endurance of our jewellery.
- Make sure your jewellery is not worn in shower, not stored in direct sunlight or exposed to humidity but your Diosa jewellery can be worn in shower & be exposed to sunlight as it is maintenance free.
- They recommend that you avoid knocks that could affect the quality of your jewellery & not wear it when you are swimming, at the beach or engaged in sports, we recommend you that you wear it in any kind of water.
- They also advise that you remove them when you wash your hands or are involved in a manual activity to avoid friction but we recommend that you wear it daily.
- In addition, they advise avoiding exposure to fragrance, soap, chemicals or cosmetics & our jewellery can be worn before or after applying perfume, make up or cosmetics as it is maintenance free.
Cleaning your jewellery
- To keep your Diosa creation gleaming, we recommend carefully cleaning it with the soft, dry cloth available in the Diosa Care Kit.
- Stones & Pearls tend to get dirty or dusty over time, you may polish them using the wet tissue from Diosa Care kit followed by gently cleaning them with the dry cloth. This will help preserve your jewellery’s gorgeous sparkle.
- This method can be applied across all of the Diosa Paris creations without any risk of damage.
Storing and transporting your jewellery
- We recommend that you store your Jewellery in the original Diosa cases provided at the time of purchase or cautiously enclose it individually in a soft fabric, this will avoid it from being scratched by rubbing against each other.
- Please ensure necklaces & bracelets are stored flat to prevent their links from being distorted & chains are locked to avoid any knots from developing.
- In case you need to transport your jewellery, make sure it is cautiously packed and placed in its original Diosa case to prevent it from being damaged.